Friday, May 10, 2013

Four EL magazine Premiere issue: Max is their fitness contributor:)

     More than just a pretty face with Abs, I'm once again a relevant, active, published writer, thanks to San Diego's newest men's magazine, Four EL.
 
     A San Diego-based Men's magazine, Four EL just launched their premiere issue, May 2013.  I am proud to announce that I am their resident fitness & holistic health contributor, and as many of you know by now, I have just as much a passion for writing about health & fitness as I do training & modeling.  The staff of Four EL recruited me to be their health & fitness consultant and primary writer on matters of health & fitness...subject to extensive editing of course!  Hey!...I welcome all the editing they have to offer, so long as my articles don't get sent back to me too many times for re-write LOL!  Nature of the biz for sure:)  In all seriousness, I'm super stoked to be behind the PEN instead of just in front of the camera for this spectacular publication.  Of course I will also be used in their photos from time to time, to demonstrate exercises that I write about & for physique shots too.  Hey, when they hired me they got two professionals for the price of one:)



     The Four ELs are: Live Love Laugh & Learn.  - Sounds good to me, so don't act like these key words are too sensitive for you tough guy!  'Fully cultured, yet unshaven - a magazine for the evolved man'.  This is what this magazine hopes to deliver, and this is the (San Diego) demographic they're targeting.  I know the guys on this staff.  I've hung out with them, skated & surfed with them, and drank good, local beer with them.  They're a good balance of personalities, ages, professions, hobbies, and family life.  Content is king, with no fluff or filler, but like all magazines, ad content is its blood-line, so if you're San Diego based, consider running an ad in this fine publication.  Get your ad-space while it's hot & CHEAP!
Direct link to their website is http://www.fourelmagazine.com  - Thanks:) - Max

No comments:

Post a Comment