Tuesday, May 26, 2015

San Diego's 4L Magazine Celebrates it's 2 Year Anniversary!

     As many of you know I am the resident fitness contributor/writer for San Diego's Four EL magazine - A men's lifestyle and fitness magazine based here in San Diego that celebrates San Diego culture.  From LOCAL brews, bands, bars, beaches, babes, ball teams, etc. - you name it and the magazine covers it.  Rich in original, organic, relevant content for sure - I can personally say I know all the writers and the staff well.  There is no fluff, filler, or recycled material.  And not too many ads either, though I can't say the editors don't want more ad space filled:)  We're all in it out of a passion for San Diego and to promote the magazine's 4 ideals:

Live, Love, Laugh and Learn.  ("For the evolved man")

     I am very proud to say that I have been on board this magazine from ground zero, when my friend Steve Kang invited me to write all about fitness and holistic health.  I was all in and still am.  So we all got together and celebrated the mag's 2 year anniversary the other night downtown, with the live music from Palace Ballroom - another local SD favorite!

with 4L co-founder and Director of Ad Sales, Steve Kang and staff writerJason Stewart at the 2 year party!


     The magazine is still free and available all over San Diego county, sure to be at your favorite hang out, but for those of you who live outside of San Diego, or prefer to save paper and go digital, the magazine is free on the ISSUU app at: http://issuu.com/4lmag

...and my digital library is avail on the magazine's own website too at: http://4lmagazine.com/category/health/

Max WettsteinFitness Contributor 4L MagazineFitness Promax@maxwettsteinfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment